Emilia Bailo Dance School
Escuela Municipal de Danza
Estudio de Danza de Maria de Avila
San Francisco Ballet School
San Francisco Ballet
Joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in 2006
Promoted to soloist in 2020
Photo: Diego Cruz in Ratmansky's Piano Concerto #1 // © Erik Tomasson
Don Quixote (Sancho Panza, Seguidilla, Fandango, and Gypsies)
The Fifth Season
Giselle (Peasant pas de cinq, Wilfred, and Peasants)
Haffner Symphony (Soloist)
Nutcracker (Jack-in-the-Box, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, and Bear)
On a Theme of Paganini
Romeo & Juliet (Benvolio, Acrobats, and Capulet Men)
The Sleeping Beauty (Polonaise and Pas de Six/Cavaliers)
Swan Lake (Aristocrats, Peasants, Czardas corps, and Neapolitan)
Coppélia (Villagers, Grooms, Dolls, and War and Discord corps)
Emeralds (Pas de trois)
A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Puck and Divertissement ensemble)
Scotch Symphony (Soloist men)
Stars & Stripes (Men’s Regiment)
Stravinsky Violin Concerto
Symphony in C (1st movement demi-soloist)
Theme and Variations (Demi-soloist and soloist)
Fragile Vessels (originated)
Petrouchka (Groom and Devil)
Pas/Parts 2016 (originated)
Etudes (excerpt) (Gentlemen)
Suite en Blanc
Concerto (Pas de deux)
The Chairman Dances—Quartet for Two
Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes
The Little Mermaid (Officers and Shadows)
Hurry Up, We’re Dreaming (originated)
Rodeo: Four Dance Episodes
Björk Ballet (originated)
Salome (originated a Hostages role)
Diving into the Lilacs
The Rite of Spring
“… two united in a single soul…” (originated)
Chamber Symphony, Symphony #9 and Piano Concerto #1 in Shostakovich Trilogy
West Side Story Suite
Die Toteninsel (originated)
Frankenstein (Henry Clerval and ensemble)
Ghost in the Machine (originated)
Cinderella (Benjamin, Autumn/Spirit of Mystery, Autumn corps, and Courtiers)
Within the Golden Hour (Soloist)
- Danced Helgi Tomasson’s Concerto Grosso at Fall for Dance at New York City Center, October 2017.
- Performed at Gala Despertares in Guadalahara, Mexico, in August 2016.
- Danced in the 2015 film of Tomasson’s Romeo & Juliet (Capulet Men) in the inaugural season of Lincoln Center at the Movies: Great American Dance.
- Danced the pas de deux from Bournonville’s La Sylphide at the Florida Classical Ballet’s Gala in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, May/June 2014.
- Performed pas de six from La Vivandiere at Gusman Center for the Performing Arts in Miami, Florida, June 2011.
- Performed in the Flower Festival, Diego and Stufen (Mateo Klemmayer) with M and Company in Germany and Poland, 2009 and 2010.
- Performed Pas de Deux from The Sleeping Beauty for Studio Showcase at Estudio de Danza de Maria de Avila in Zaragoza, Spain, 2008, and Flower Festival, 2009.
- Performed at the Inaugural Gala for the Zaragoza Expo in Zaragoza, Spain, 2008.
- Performed the principal role in La Sylphide in a festival at Estudio de Danza de Maria de Avila in Zaragoza, Spain, 2006.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COSTUME? WHY?
I love the third act officer costumes in Neumeier's The Little Mermaid because they look sharp and are extremely comfortable.
WHAT'S YOUR PROUDEST MOMENT AS A DANCER? WHY?
Any time our audiences appreciate the hard work that goes into a performance and any time my family can come see me dance.
I LOVE SAN FRANCISCO BECAUSE...
Of my friends--they are my second family. Also, the city is beautiful.