Harbor City, California
Maple Conservatory of Dance
Lauridsen Ballet Centre
Long Beach Ballet Arts Center
San Francisco Ballet School
San Francisco Ballet School Trainee Program
SAN FRANCISCO BALLET
Joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in 2009
Promoted to soloist in 2017
Photo: Steven Morse in McIntyre's Your Flesh Shall Be a Great Poem // © Erik Tomasson
Don Quixote (Toreadors)
The Fifth Season
Giselle (Wilfred and Peasants)
Haffner Symphony (demi-soloist)
Le Quattro Stagioni (Winter)
Nutcracker (Dr. Stahlbaum, Party Guests, King of the Snow, Spanish, Arabian, Chinese, and Russian)
Romeo & Juliet (Paris, Montague Men, and Capulet Men)
The Sleeping Beauty (Cavaliers, The Siberian Prince, Suitors, and Pas de Six/Cavaliers)
Swan Lake (Aristocrats, Spanish, and Peasants)
Brahms-Schoenberg Quartet (Demi-soloist in 1st movement)
Coppélia (Villagers, War and Discord soloist, Mazurka, and Czardas)
Diamonds (Demis, soloist, and corps)
A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Divertissement ensemble)
Scotch Symphony (Demi-soloist)
Stravinsky Violin Concerto
Symphony in C (1st movement demi-soloist)
Symphony in Three Movements (demi-soloist)
Theme and Variations
Fragile Vessels (originated)
Ibsen’s House (The Stranger in “Lady from the Sea”)
Etudes (excerpt) (Gentlemen)
The Infinite Ocean (Principal)
Suite en Blanc (Pas de cinq)
The Big Hunger (Principal)
Your Flesh Shall Be a Great Poem (originated)
Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes
The Little Mermaid (Magic Shadows)
Raymonda—Act III (pas de quatre)
In the Countenance of Kings (originated)
Rodeo: Four Dance Episodes
Diving into the Lilacs
Optimistic Tragedy (originated Four Sailors role)
Magrittomania (soloist men and corps de ballet)
The Rite of Spring
“… two united in a single soul…” (originated)
Chamber Symphony and Piano Concerto #1 in Shostakovich Trilogy
From Foreign Lands (German, Polish, and Hungarian)
Le Carnival des Animaux (Turtle)
LET’S BEGIN AT THE END (originated)
The Cage (2nd Intruder)
Dances at a Gathering (Blue)
In the Night (1st pas de deux)
Opus 19/The Dreamer
Die Toteninsel (Principal)
Ghost in the Machine (originated)
Stone and Steel
Bound To (Pas de deux)
Cinderella (Fates, Summer, and Courtiers)
Within the Golden Hour
- Awarded the bronze medal at Youth American Grand Prix, New York City, 2008.
- Won the Los Angeles Music Center’s Spotlight Award, 2008.
- Received Orange County Performing Arts Center’s Stars of Tomorrow Award, 2008.
- Performed a pas de deux from Liang’s The Infinite Ocean with SF Ballet Principal Dancer Yuan Yuan Tan at the closing ceremony of the 2019 Beijing International Ballet Competition, July 2019.
- Danced Thatcher’s Body of Your Dreams and Passengers at the Rolex Arts Initiative, Mexico City, 2015.
- Danced in the 2015 film of Tomasson’s Romeo & Juliet (Capulet Men) in the inaugural season of Lincoln Center at the Movies: Great American Dance.
- Danced the pas de deux from Thatcher’s Overlooked at the Youth America Grand Prix Gala, Tampa, Florida, 2014.
- Performed Pas de Trois from Swan Lake at Anaheim International Dance Festival, Anaheim, California, 2012.
What's your favorite costume? Why?
Blue Boy in Jerome Robbins’ Dances at a Gathering. Blue is my favorite color and the costume reflects my own personal style: classic and simple.
What has been your proudest moment as a dancer? Why?
I don't have a moment that I'm most proud of as a dancer, but every time there’s a curtain call— especially after a difficult ballet—I try to appreciate the work I've put in to come this far. Knowing how far I've come and how far I have yet to go makes me proud and inspires me to keep growing and evolving as an artist.
What can always make you laugh?
My co-workers. I am lucky to be surrounded by such funny and interesting characters!