Los Alamos, New Mexico
Faubourg School of Ballet
Ruth Page Center for the Arts
Texas Ballet Theater School
San Francisco Ballet
Joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in 2010
Promoted to soloist in 2018
Texas Ballet Theater
Photo: Lonnie Weeks in Wheeldon's Bound To // Bound To© by Christopher Wheeldon; Photo © Erik Tomasson
7 for Eight
Concerto Grosso (Principal)
Don Quixote (Toreadors and Seguidilla)
The Fifth Season
Nutcracker (Party Guests, Dancing Dolls, Jack-in-the-Box, King of the Snow, Spanish, Chinese, and Russian)
On a Theme of Paganini
Romeo & Juliet (Capulet Men and Citizens of Verona)
The Sleeping Beauty (Pas de Six/Cavaliers and Bluebird)
Swan Lake (Peasants, Spanish, Czardas corps, and Neapolitan)
Coppélia (Villagers and War and Discord corps)
Divertimento No. 15 (Theme)
The Four Temperaments (Melancholic)
Stravinsky Violin Concerto
Scotch Symphony (demi-soloist)
Symphony in C
Symphony in Three Movements
Theme and Variations
Onegin (Lensky and corps)
Etudes (excerpt) (Gentlemen)
Suite en Blanc (Pas de cinq)
The Big Hunger (Principal)
Your Flesh Shall Be a Great Poem (originated)
Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes
Sandpaper Ballet (Ensemble)
The Little Mermaid (Naval Officer)
Guide to Strange Places
Rodeo: Four Dance Episodes (3 soloist men and corps)
The Rite of Spring
Le Carnaval des Animaux (Cockerel and Jockey)
Symphony #9 in Shostakovich Trilogy (Angel)
LET’S BEGIN AT THE END (originated)
The Cage (1st Intruder)
Bound To (originated)
Cinderella (Spirit of Summer/Generosity soloist, Courtiers, and corps)
Within the Golden Hour
Flower Festival (Pas de deux)
La Sylphide (Pas de deux)
Alice in Wonderland
Romeo and Juliet
The Sleeping Beauty
- Silver medalist at the Helsinki International Ballet Competition, 2009.
- Bronze medalist at the Shanghai International Ballet Competition, 2007.
- Danced in the 2015 film of Tomasson’s Romeo & Juliet in the inaugural season of Lincoln Center at the Movies: Great American Dance.
- Performed McGregor’s Borderlands pas de deux with Maria Kochetkova at Youth America Grand Prix “Stars of Today Meet the Stars of Tomorrow” Gala, 2013.
- Performed Le Corsaire pas de deux at the Florida Classical Ballet Gala, Miami, 2013.
- Performed Le Carnaval de Venise pas de deux with Dmitri Kulev at the Classical Ballet Academy, Laguna Hills, California, 2013.
- Performed the Swan Lake pas de trois and Franz in Coppélia with Florida Classical Ballet, Miami, 2011.
What's your favorite costume? Why?
The Carabosse costume from Ben Stevenson’s Sleeping Beauty because it’s so dark, creepy, and elaborate—the snakes on the tutu are a nice touch too.
What has been your proudest moment as a dancer? Why?
It’s a toss-up between dancing the role of Lensky in Onegin or winning the silver medal at the Helsinki International Ballet Competition in 2009.
If I weren't a dancer I'd be...
A sommelier or a travel guide for the Travel Channel.