Private training under his father, Hector Hernández
Philadelphia’s The Rock School for Dance Education
San Francisco Ballet
Joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in 2008
Promoted to Soloist in 2011
Returned to the Company in 2022
Dutch National Ballet
English National Ballet
Akram KhanGiselle (Albrecht-originated)
Anna-Marie HolmesLe Corsaire (Conrad)
BalanchineCoppelia (Franz) Divertimento No. 15 Emeralds, Rubies, Diamonds Four Temperaments
BaryshnikovDon Quixote (Basilio)
BournovilleLa Sylphide (James)
DantzigRomeo & Juliet (Romeo & Mercutio)
Derek DeanSwan Lake (Siegfried)
EaglingNutcracker (Nephew, Prince)
ForsytheApproximate Sonata 2016 Artifact Suite In the Middle (Maurice, Thierry)
Hans Van ManenTwo Pieces for Het
MacMillanSong of the Earth (The Man) Sleeping Beauty (Prince Désiré)
NureyevLa Bayadere Romeo & Juliet (Romeo)
PetitLe Jeune homme et la Mort
PossokhovClassical Symphony Diving into the Lilacs Fusion Senseless Kindness
SkeapingGiselle (Albrecht) Manon (Des Grieux)
Tamara RojoRaymonda (John Debrian)
WheeldonCinderella (Prince Guillaume)
WrightsSleeping Beauty (Prince Florimund)
- Prix Benois de la Danse, “Best Male Dancer,” 2018
- Alexandra Radius Award, “Most Outstanding Dancer” (Holland)
- Medal of Fine Arts from the President of Mexico, 2018
- Gold Medal at USA International Ballet Competition, Jackson Mississippi, 2006
- Bronze Medal/ Special Award from Kirov Ballet at Moscow’s International Ballet Competition, 2005
- First Place in the Cuba International Competition, 2004
- Leonid Massine award for most outstanding dancer in the international scene (Italy)
- Grand Prix Winner at the YAGP finals in NY.
- Winner of the “National Youth Award,” awarded by the Mexican President, 2002.
- Guest artist with the Paris Opera Ballet, Mariinsky Ballet, Opera de Roma, Teatro Colon, Kremlin Ballet, Shanghai Ballet, and Lithuanian National Opera.
- Appeared at the “World Ballet Festival” in Tokyo, Japan, one of the most prestigious and exclusive ballet festivals in the world.
- First ballet dancer worldwide to have been featured in the cover of the Forbes Magazine.
- Recognized (twice) as one of the 1000 most influential people in London, England, by a media survey of the Evening Standard.
- Speaker at forums such as The Economist Summits in U.K. and Mexico, Cambridge University, Harvard University, Liberatum, Comex, Citibanamex, BNP Paribas, GNP, among others.
- He is the artistic director and producer of the largest ballet show in Latinamerica: DESPERTARES, which achieved two consecutive Sold Outs in the best-selling Auditorium in the world: Auditorio Nacional (20,000 spectators).