Jinushi Kaoru Ballet School
School of American Ballet
San Francisco Ballet
Named an apprentice in 2001
Returned to the Company as a principal dancer in 2019
Nutcracker (Sugar Plum Fairy and Grand Pas de Deux Ballerina)
Romeo & Juliet (Juliet)
A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Divertissement principal)
Sandpaper Ballet (Trumpeter)
Le Corsaire (Pas de deux)
La Fille mal Gardée (Lise)
Ballo della Regina
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Stravinsky Violin Concerto
Symphony in C
Symphony in Three Movements
Tchaikovsky pas de deux
Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto No. 2
Theme and Variations
La Sylphide (the Sylph)
CLERC AFTER FOKINE
Les Sylphides (Prelude)
CLERC AFTER PETIPA
Romeo and Juliet (Juliet)
Bach Cello Suite
Creatures of Egmont
Fifth Symphony of Jean Sibelius
Lost by Last
Slice to Sharp
The Second Detail
The Vertiginous Thrill of Exactitude
Symphony of Psalms
Wings of Wax
Etudes (the Ballerina)
Le Corsaire (Medora)
Barber Violin Concerto
Third Symphony of Gustav Mahler (Angel)
The Nutcracker (Sugar Plum Fairy, Snow Queen, and Clara)
Don Quixote (Kitri)
The Sleeping Beauty (Princes Aurora and Princess Florine)
Swan Lake (Odette/Odile)
The Nutcracker (Sugar Plum Fairy)
- Awarded a gold medal in the junior division of the Ninth Moscow International Ballet Competition.
- Awarded the gold medal in the senior division of the USA International Ballet Competition, Jackson, Mississippi, 2006.
- Nominated for a Benois de la Danse award for her portrayal of Tatiana in Cranko’s Onegin and Medora in Liška’s Le Corsaire, 2017.
- Performed an excerpt from Petipa’s Le Corsaire at Sarasota Ballet’s Annual Gala, January 2020.
- Danced the role of the Sugar Plum Fairy in Santa Barbara Festival Ballet’s production of Petipa/Ivanov’s The Nutcracker, December 2019.
- Performed an excerpt from Petipa’s Le Corsaire at the Monterrey International Ballet Gala, September 2019.
- Performed Tomasson’s Soirées Musicales and excerpts from Balanchine’s Coppélia with the Roberto Bolle and Friends tour in Italy, July 2019.
- Performed the title role in Giselle as a guest principal at the Primorsky Stage of the Mariinsky Theatre, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2017.
- Danced Swan Lake (Odette and Odile) at the Komaki Ballet, Tokyo, 2012.
- Danced Balanchine’s Serenade with New York City Ballet at Lincoln Center, New York City, 2009.
- Performed as a guest of Yuri Grigorovich in the Moscow Ballet Competition Gala at the Bolshoi Theater, Moscow, 1993.
- Annual guest artist at the Vail International Dance Festival, directed by Damien Woeztel.
- Performed at the Youth American Grand Prix Gala, New York City.
- Performed at the Dance Open Gala, Helsinki.
- Performed at the Seventh International Ballet Star Gala, Taipei.
- Performed at the Prix de Lausanne Gala, Tokyo.
- Performed at the International Ballet Gala, Dortmund, Germany.
- Performed with Alina Cojocaru & Friends, Sarasota, Florida.
- Performed with Roberto Bolle and Friends tour at the Arena di Verona and additional cities, Italy.
- Performed at Despertares Gala, Mexico.
- Performed at the Russian Ballet Icons Gala, London.