Beware of Ticket Resellers
The official website for tickets to all San Francisco Ballet performances is sfballet.org. If you purchase from any other website, reseller, or third-party seller, the tickets may not be valid for admission. We will not exchange or reprint tickets purchased through a third-party reseller.
- Only buy from the official ticket source, sfballet.org or authorized third-party vendors – Goldstar or TodayTix.
- On search engines, be wary of the listings marked as an AD (unless you see www.sfballet.org). These are paid listings and could be third-party sellers.
- If the prices posted are higher than those found on sfballet.org, you are likely on a reseller or third-party seller website.
- If the site lists only rows without seat numbers, that can be an indication you are on a reseller or third-party seller website.
- If the performance you would like to purchase does not have any available seats on sfballet.org, call Ticket Services at 415-865-2000 to discuss your options.