REPERTORY GROUP TICKETS
Gather your group & save. buy 20+ tickets and get a discount
Save 20% Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings, and Saturday matinee performances.
Which program to choose?
A full-length or “story” ballet: typically has three acts based on a story, fairy tale, or piece of literature.
Mixed-bill or mixed-rep programs: a selection of three short, unrelated classical or contemporary ballets. Works may be narrative (based on a story), or abstract. There’s something for everyone.
Who benefits from bringing a group to the ballet?
- Businesses rewarding employees for their hard work
- Families creating magical memories together
- Tour operators getting the absolute best for their clients
- Educators who understand the impact of arts and culture on students
- Social organizations affinity or community groups
Save 20% on select performances and seating sections with a group of 20 or more. Seats are held with a 50% non-refundable deposit and the final number and payment are due 30 days after the order is confirmed or 30 days prior to the performance, whichever comes first. A $14 handling fee applies to the entire order.
Familiarize yourself with the seating charts*, fill out the form below, email, or call for more info. Once we’ve received your request, we’ll follow up within two business days.
415-865-2000 Monday – Friday 10 am – 4 pm, on performance days the phones are open until the beginning of the performance. No one is manning the group sales number at this time.
* Not all seating sections are available at the group rate, fill out the form below or call Group Sales for more information.