San Francisco Ballet: An Ideal Partner
San Francisco Ballet helps companies promote their brand, entertain clients, and achieve goals in connecting with their community. Our corporate partners also gain exposure among our 250,000+ patrons at performances and special events. And most importantly, corporate partners can know that their support benefits our School and Education programs that engage nearly 25,000 community members each year.
Depending on your level on sponsorship, your benefits may include the following opportunities:
- Recognition in corporate donor listings in SF Ballet Repertory Season program books and Season Guide
- Recognition in event-related printed materials such as letters, invitations, program books, and posters
- Recognition in education- and community- related materials
- Recognition on SF Ballet’s Corporate Sponsor website page
- Complimentary advertisements in Repertory Season program books
- Social media post highlighting partnership
- Verbal recognition at events if applicable
- Tickets or a table to your sponsored special event
- Performance tickets
- VIP Box seating
- VIP backstage tours
- VIP Lounge access during intermissions
- Complimentary sweets and beverages in your Box
- Invitations to exclusive rehearsals
- Invitations to our community and education events
- Corporate Circle employee discount
Areas of support
Design your own event with SF Ballet and connect with our network of donors to create an experience that's sure to impress.
Gain access to SF Ballet’s highest-level donors by sponsoring one or more of our annual events.
Treat clients or employees to a night at the ballet during Nutcracker or our Repertory Season.
sf ballet SCHOOL
SF Ballet School creates top dance talent and changes young lives. Make a difference by helping this program grow.
Donate and showcase your products and services to support special events or general operations.
Support programs that provide free dance education to tens of thousands of community members.
Check out our current corporate and in-kind partners. We are grateful for the support they provide.