Dedication. Commitment. Sacrifice. Those are values we recognize at SF Ballet, and that’s why we are proud to offer specially priced Military Rush Tickets to active duty members of our armed services.
When we have tickets available, active duty military personnel can purchase them on the day of the performance for $32. You can purchase rush tickets by phone at 415 865 2000 or in person at the Opera House Box Office, up until one hour prior to curtain.
If you register with us for Military Rush, we’ll make the process even easier.
Why Should You Register For Rush Tickets?
- Convenience. You may purchase rush tickets online or by phone and print them from home, instead of standing in line.
- Advance Notice. Each Monday we’ll send you an update on Military Rush availability for that week’s performances.
- Predictability. Select your own seat and you’ll know exactly where you’ll be sitting ahead of time.
How To Register for Military Rush Tickets
In two simple steps, we’ll have you registered and ready to take advantage of Military Rush.
- First you'll need to register with SF Ballet.
- Next, visit our Box Office and show your valid Military ID. The Opera House Box Office is open on performance days only when we're in season. During the Repertory Season, we're open Tuesday through Friday from noon through the first intermission of the evening performance. On Saturdays and Sundays, we're open from 10 am through the first intermission of the last performance on that day.
- Once your Military ID has been verified, you'll receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to purchase your military rush tickets online.
Military Rush Policies
Proof of Age
It may have been awhile since you’ve been carded. But your current I.D. showing proof of active duty in the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard is required to register for Military Rush or to purchase Military Rush tickets.
Once you’re registered, you’ll get an email on Monday letting you know which performances are available that week at the rush price. If you’re not registered, you may call Ticket Services for Military Rush performance info. Each member of the military may purchase up to two discounted tickets. All rush tickets are subject to availability—some performances do sell out in advance.
Rush Ticket Policies
Rush pricing may not be combined with other offers or discounts, and can’t be applied to previously purchased tickets.
Purchasing/Picking Up Your Tickets at the Opera House
Military Rush tickets must be purchased and picked up at least one hour before the performance starts. Remember, these great deals are not available during the hour prior to the performance. Please arrive early and enjoy the show.
Have A Question?
We would love to help you with your ticket purchase. Please contact Ticket Services:
415 865 2000
Mon-Fri, 10am - 4pm