Group tickets are on sale NOW, so contact me today using the form below to get on the waiting list. Buy group discount tickets while pricing and availability is best. Learn more about Nutcracker
How do i get a group discount?
- Purchase at least 20 tickets to qualify as a group.
- Choose a performance date with a G from the calendar above.
- Choose any of the first 4 performances with a G and save 25% if you pay in full before Aug 31.
- If you choose any other G performance, you can save 20%.
- If your preferred date doesn't have a G, please choose another date. Groups cannot purchase tickets to Nutcracker performances unless they have a G. Check back after Sept 4 to see if any additional dates have been made available for groups to purchase.
WHICH SECTIONS GET A GROUP DISCOUNT?
Balcony level: group discounts are available in all sections. Dress Circle level: group discounts are available in Dress Circle, and Dress Circle Ring. Orchestra level: group discounts are available in Orchestra and Orchestra Center Rear. All other sections can be purchased at full price.
We provide two easy ways to arrange your group's visit to SF Ballet: Classic Group and EZ Group. Learn More
Make your group outing extra special by adding a catered pre-performance reception. Contact for more info.
* What's a Passport Performance? These performance dates have a festive theme with fun activities throughout the opera house. Get there early for a special keepsake passport to stamp with memories of your trip, photos with your favorite costumed characters & interactive photo backdrops, complimentary sweet treats and beverages at intermission, plush holiday-themed toys for children, and craft activities to discover more about ballet.
GOT QUESTIONS? We've got answers. Check out our Group FAQ
Please note: Nutcracker is most magical for children ages 5 and older. No children under 3, including babes in arms. Everyone entering the Opera House, regardless of age, must have a ticket, and children must be seated with an accompanying adult.