SAMPLE EZ GROUP PAGE
Let us help
If you would like to book an EZ Group, here’s a sample custom page. Place your order and we'll build your page within 5-7 days. Plus, we can customize it further by adding text that's specific to your group, your pre-performance reception info, or a more detailed itinerary if you'd like. After that, we'll forward the link to your custom page and you can promote it to your group. It's that easy!
[Name of Program]
San Francisco Ballet Welcomes Your Friends, Family, and Colleagues
- Performance Date: [date]
- Section & Price: [section] is [$] per ticket. (If you have a group discount, your special rate is already included)
- All group orders must be completed by: [finalization date]
- Click the Buy Tickets button above.
- A window will pop up with your performance date and promo code already entered. (Other performances won't be available.)
- Under Select Your Own Seat, click the Choose Seats button and a seat map will pop up indicating the section and seats your group leader has chosen for your group. If there aren't any seats available, your group block has sold out.
- Click on any of the black dots you’d like to purchase and make sure they're in the small pop-up window, then click Select.
- On the bottom right of the screen, click the Checkout button when you’re ready to complete the transaction.
- You’ll have a limited amount of time to complete your purchase, so carefully review your cart and click Start Checkout when you’re ready. You'll be prompted to log in or create an account, if you don't already have one, before completing your transaction.
If your group doesn't purchase the minimum of 10 tickets during the Repertory Season or 20 tickets during Nutcracker, tickets will revert to full price and the difference charged to each patron.
Your group rate is available through this special web page only (not by phone or in person). We suggest ordering early as many performances sell out in advance. At the request of your group coordinator, SF Ballet will provide the names and email addresses of those who’ve purchased tickets. There are no refunds or exchanges. Tickets are subject to availability and are for personal use only (not for resale).
Please note: Nutcracker is most magical for those ages 5+ and the Repertory Season is best for 8+. No children under 3 will be admitted into the auditorium. Everyone entering the Opera House, regardless of age, must have a ticket, and children must occupy their own seat with an accompanying adult (no lap sitting or babes in arms).
Questions? Please call 415‑865‑6785, Mon–Fri, 10 am–4 pm.