REPERTORY GROUP TICKETS
Gather your group & save. buy 10+ tickets and get a discount
Save 30% Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Save 20% Friday & Saturday
Which program to choose?
A full-length or "story" ballet: typically has three-acts based on a story, fairy tale, or piece of literature.
Mixed-bill programs: a selection of three short, unrelated classical or contemporary ballets. Works may be narrative (based on a story), or abstract. There's something for everyone.
Who benefits from bringing a group to the ballet?
- Businesses rewarding employees for their hard work
- Families creating magical memories together
- Tour operators getting the absolute best for their clients
- Educators who understand the impact of arts and culture on students
- Social organizations affinity or community groups
Ticket purchasing options
- CLASSIC: Best when purchasing a block of tickets. Seats are held with a 50% non-refundable deposit and final numbers/payment is due 30 days prior to performance. ($14 handling fee applies for the entire order)
- EZ: A web-savvy group leader, who is responsible for ticket sales, receives a custom web link in 5–7 business days after the order is placed. Tickets revert to full-price if minimum is not met. A 5% setup fee is charged at the time of order and refunded when the minimum number of tickets are sold. The setup fee is not returned if the minimum is not met and tickets will revert to full price (each order is charged a $3 handling fee). View a Sample EZ Group page.
Familiarize yourself with the seating charts, fill out the form below, email, or call for more info. Once we’ve received your request, we’ll follow up within two business days.
Group Sales Representative
415-865-6785 Monday – Friday 10 am – 4 pm
*For Repertory Season, no children under 8, including babes in arms. Everyone entering the Opera House, regardless of age, must have a ticket, and children must be seated with an accompanying adult. No lap sitting. Tickets are for personal use and may not be resold.
Please note that filling out this form does not confirm seats nor place an order. Once we’ve received your request, we’ll follow up within two business days.