Group Sales Plans
We have two convenient group booking options for your group
Book an E Z Group
You’ll receive your own custom web page and promo code. You choose the seating section and your group individually purchases their tickets. Tickets are mailed directly to them from SF Ballet. No deposits necessary. All tickets must be purchased online via the custom web page using your group’s offer code. No phone or fax purchases are permitted.
This option is great for web-savvy group leaders who want to offer online ticket purchasing options for their group.
How to get an E Z Group started:
- Check-in with your group to decide on the program, performance date, and seating section. Get a headcount and make sure your group will have at least 10 group members for Repertory Season or 20 group members for Nutcracker.
- Contact us to set up your E Z Group.
- We’ll send you a link to your custom web page, along with your special offer code so you can invite your members to the performance. Custom Pages can take 5-7 business days to complete.
Book a Classic Group
Reserve your group block with a deposit, allowing you time to establish and shape your group.
This option is great for school groups or businesses buying a block of tickets for employees.
How to get a Classic Group started:
- Select the program, performance date, seating section, and estimate the size of your group.
- Contact us to set up your Classic Group.
- Your 50% non-refundable deposit is due seven days after the reservation has been made in one single payment made to SF Ballet. Full payment is due 30 days after the reservation is placed. If your performance date is less than 30 days away, full payment is due at the time the order is placed.
- Tickets will be mailed to you so you can distribute them to the members of your group.
Learn more about Repertory Groups and Nutcracker Groups.