SAN FRANCISCO BALLET SCHOOL VIRTUAL FESTIVAL
Thank you for your advance reservation
Socio Event Platform
What to do now, today:
- Open the Socio event platform on your desktop using a Chrome browser with THIS LINK.
- Sign in to Socio using the email address you provided to your host or SF Ballet. Not sure? Contact email@example.com or 415-865-6639.
- You will be prompted to create a profile; add as little or as much information as you would like (this will be seen by other guests). You will need to create a password and accept Socio's terms & conditions to log in.
- Click "Continue". You can now access Socio!
- Remember: Keep your username and password handy for Thursday, June 17.
- Download the Socio event app on your smartphone and opt in to receiving push notifications.
- Keep your smartphone handy for live announcements during the day of the event.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Thursday, June 17, 2021
At Your Home
12–5 pm: Meal deliveries for San Francisco Bay Area attendees
6 pm: Dinner at your virtual table
7 pm: Event program begins
Intermission: Meet-and-greet from SF Ballet School student and alumni at your virtual table
There will be one 20-minute intermission
You are welcome to rejoin your virtual tables for more socializing after the program ends
Recording of event program will remain on event platform for 24 hours following the event for additional viewing
Friday, June 18, 2021
6 pm: Access email sent to all June 17 guests for 72-hours additional viewing of event program on SF Ballet @ Home. Access ends on June 24 at 9 pm.
All Fund-A-Need gifts will count toward your SF Ballet annual giving Membership and benefits.