Raise a Glass to Program 03
Grab a Drink and Have a #BalletNightIn
Join us in raising a glass to the three distinctive ballet on Program 03, now streaming through March 24, with custom cocktails. Share photos of your #BalletNightIn drinks and tag @SFBallet on our social channels. Cheers!
symphony #9: Black Russian
1 2/3 oz (5 parts) Vodka
2/3 oz (2 parts) Coffee liqueur
- Pour the ingredients into an old fashioned glass filled with ice cubes. Stir gently.
- Serve on the rocks/poured over ice.
wooden dimes world premiere: “Champagne” Cocktail (1929)
1 pt. sparkling grape juice
1 pt. carbonated water
1 tsp angostura bitters
1 sprig of mint, roughly chopped
- Combine items in a large punch bowl, taking care not to add any extra fruit juices.
- Then add “a bunch . . . on top of the ice in the pitcher or bowl” and serve.
Swimmer: Signature Swimmer
2 oz Botanist gin
0.5 oz pamplemousse liquor
0.5 ox elderflower liquor (St. Germaine)
2 oz asorbic acid solution (vitamin c crystals, which can be found at any health food store)
- To create asorbic acid solution, fill a liter of purified water and add 7 tablespoons of the vitamin c crystals to it, as well as 11 drops of blue food coloring.
- Shake until the crystals have dissolved completely.
- Combine ingredients of cocktail, shake over ice, and strain.
Recipe courtesy of master mixologist Andrea at Jardiniere
Header Image: San Francisco Ballet Nutcracker VIP Box Experience // © Chris Hardy