Raise a Glass to Swan Lake
Grab a Drink and Have a #BalletNightIn
Join us in raising a glass to Swan Lake with custom cocktails. Share photos of your #BalletNightIn drinks and tag @SFBallet on our social channels. Cheers!
1/2 cup Coconut Cream
1/2 cup Water
1 oz Vodka
Blackberries, for garnish
Sugar, to rim glass
- Combine 1/2 cup water with a 1/2 cup coconut cream. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into circular ice cube molds. Place into the freezer and allow at least 5–6 hours to freeze. (Note: This recipe can be doubled to accommodate more ice cubes.)
- Using a coupe champagne glass, wet half the glass rim with a wet paper towel and dip wet side into a small amount of sugar. Set glass aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, place vodka and plenty of ice. Shake well and strain into the prepared glass. Place moon-shaped ice cube into glass and drop a blackberry or two into the cocktail.
Recipe courtesy of Joanna at Jojotastic.
1 dash Bitters
3 dashes Lime Juice
1 oz Triple Sec
1 oz Gin
- Fill a mixing glass with ice cubes.
- Add all ingredients.
- Stir and strain into a cocktail glass.
Recipe courtesy of Absolut Drinks.
4 oz Water (1/2 cup)
2 tablespoons Salted Caramel Sauce
2 teaspoons Espresso powder
1/2 teaspoon Unsweetened Baking Cocoa
3 oz Heavy Whipping Cream (6 tablespoons)
Salted Caramel Sauce, for garnish
- Dip rims of 2 lowball glasses (10 oz each) into salted caramel sauce.
- In 1-cup glass measuring cup, stir water, 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce, the espresso powder, and baking cocoa until well blended. Divide espresso mixture between the glasses. Fill to the rim with ice. Top each with 1 1/2 oz whipping cream.
Recipe courtesy of Tablespoon Kitchens.
1 1/2 oz (45ml) Vodka
Lemon Wheels and Blackberries, to garnish
- Muddle blackberries in a shaker with ice, lemonade, and vodka.
- Shake well and pour into a tall 8-ounce glass.
- Garnish with extra blackberries and lemon wheels.
Recipe courtesy of Top Shelf Pours.
Helgi Tomasson’s Swan Lake is part of SF Ballet’s 2022 Repertory Season. It will be performed in Program 07, from April 29–May 8, 2022.
Header Image: San Francisco Ballet in Tomasson’s Swan Lake // © Erik Tomasson