Raise a Glass to Program 04
Grab a Drink and Have a #BalletNightIn
Join us in raising a glass to the three distinctive ballet on Program 04, now streaming through April 21, with custom cocktails. Share photos of your #BalletNightIn drinks and tag @SFBallet on our social channels. Cheers!
Emeralds: Absinthe Cocktail
1 ounce absinthe
2 dashes anisette
2 dashes aromatic bitters
1 ounce ice-cold water
- Gather the ingredients.
- Pour the absinthe, anisette, and bitters into a cocktail shaker.
- Slowly add ice-cold water, then ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a cocktail glass. Serve and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Colleen Graham at The Spruce Eats.
Rubies: Cranberry Ginger Fizz Mocktail
6 oz Ginger Beer
2 tbls Cranberry Juice unsweetened
- Fill your glass with ice and pour in the ginger beer to about 3/4 of the way full. Add in your cranberry juice (2–3 tbls) and squeeze in half the lime.
- Stir, serve with lime wedge, and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of The Bettered Blondie.
diamonds: vodka cocktail
3 fluid ounces vodka
1 fluid ounce dry vermouth
1 cup ice cubes
- Combine vodka and dry vermouth in a cocktail mixing glass. Fill with ice and stir until chilled. Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with three olives on a toothpick. Serve and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Home Happy Hour.
Header Image: San Francisco Ballet Nutcracker VIP Box Experience // © Chris Hardy