Royal Danish Ballet School
Additional training with Kevin Haigen, Loipa Arouja, and Sorella Englund
Joined the Company as a principal dancer in 2017
Other Dance Companies
Royal Danish Ballet
BALLETS—SAN FRANCISCO BALLET
Nutcracker (Nutcracker Prince and Grand Pas de Deux Prince)
Serenade (Dark Angel and Waltz Boy)
La Sylphide (Pas de Deux)
Snowblind (originated role of Ethan Frome)
The Chairman Dances—Quartet for Two
The Little Mermaid (The Poet)
Hurry Up, We’re Dreaming (originated)
Rodeo: Four Dance Episodes
Björk Ballet (originated)
LET’S BEGIN AT THE END (originated)
Chamber Symphony in Shostakovich Trilogy
Fancy Free (Pas de deux Sailor)
Frankenstein (Victor Frankenstein)
Symphony in C
Symphony in Three Movements
Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto No. 2
Theme and Variations
Flower Festival in Genzano
La Syphide (James)
L’homme de Bois (originated)
La Bayadère (Solor)
Manon (Des Grieux)
Martins/Hübbe after Petipa
Swan Lake (Prince)
Lady of the Camellias (Armand)
Romeo and Juliet (Romeo)
The Golden Cockerel (originated)
The Sleeping Beauty (originated)
The Wanderers (originated)
AWARDS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Won the award for best male dancer at The International Competition for the Erik Bruhn Prize in Toronto, Canada, in 2006.
- Performed as a guest artist with Lithuanian National Ballet, Los Angeles Ballet, and Japan’s Inoue Ballet.
- Danced at galas in France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, and the U.S.
- Produced a tour, “Bournonville Celebration,” to New York City and London, with Royal Danish Ballet principal dancers and soloists in 2015.
- Produced a benefit performance, “Dancing for UNICEF,” which raised $100,000, in Denmark in 2011.