Marseille National School of Ballet
Paris Opera Ballet School
San Francisco Ballet
Joined the Company as a principal dancer in 2013
Paris Opera Ballet
7 for Eight
Don Quixote (Kitri and Act III pas de deux)
The Fifth Season
Handel – A celebration
Nutcracker (Queen of the Snow, Sugar Plum Fairy, and Grand Pas de Deux Ballerina)
On a Theme of Paganini
Prism (Pas de trois)
Romeo & Juliet (Juliet and Act I Balcony pas de deux)
The Sleeping Beauty (Aurora)
Swan Lake (Odette/Odile)
Divertimento No.15 (Allegro – Turning Woman)
A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Helena)
Scotch Symphony (Principal)
Serenade (Russian Girl)
Theme and Variations
Ibsen’s House (Hedda Gabler)
Grand Pas Classique
Suite en Blanc (Cigarette and pas de trois)
Makarova after Petipa
La Bayadère, Act II (1st Solo Shade in “The Kingdom of the Shades”)
Snowblind (originated role of Mattie Silver)
The Little Mermaid (The Little Mermaid/His Creation)
From Foreign Lands (Italian and Spanish)
Symphony #9 and Chamber Symphony in Shostakovich Trilogy
Souvenir d’un lieu cher
Dances at a Gathering (Yellow and Purple)
In the Night (1st pas de deux)
Opus 19/The Dreamer
Within the Golden Hour
La Fille mal gardée
L’Anatomie de la Sensation
Don Quixote (Kitri)
- Nominated for an Isadora Duncan Dance Award for Best Individual Performance for The Sleeping Beauty (Aurora), 2018.
- Received the French American Chamber of Commerce Award for French Influence in Art Category, 2018.
- Received an Isadora Duncan Dance Award for Outstanding Achievement in Performance (Ensemble) with Tiit Helimets for Tomasson's Giselle during the 2015 Repertory Season.
- Received Danza & Danza’s best foreign dancer award in 2013.
- Awarded the Ballet2000 dance prize in 2007.
- Won a gold medal at the Varna International Ballet Competition in Varna, Bulgaria, 2004.
- Received a Paris Ballet Donation Foundation dance prize in 2004.
- Danced Giselle in Yellowstone Ballet Company’s production of Giselle in Livingston, Montana, in June 2018.
- Performed the role of Nikiya in La Bayadère with Kremlin Ballet in Kazan, Russia, in May 2018.
- Danced Giselle with Kremlin Ballet, State Kremlin Palace in Moscow, Russia, in September 2016.
- Performed excerpts from Don Quixote and Nutcracker with Carlo Di Lanno with Paris Opera Ballet in Hanoi, Vietnam, in June 2016.
- Performed Nureyev’s Raymonda and Balanchine’s Allegro Brillante with Compañía Nacional de Danza in Madrid, Spain, in October 2014.
- Performed pas de deux from Giselle at the International Ballet Gala XX, Theater Dortmund in Dortmund, Germany, in September 2014.
- Danced Kitri in Don Quixote with Paris Opera Ballet in Tokyo, Japan, in March 2014.
- Danced as a guest artist with the Bolshoi Ballet, Moscow, Russia; and Mariinsky Ballet, St. Petersburg, Russia.
What's your biggest challenge as a dancer and why?
As a dancer you have to play two roles, athlete and artist. They don't always work well together. The athlete must stay healthy, be rigorous, and stay focused. The artist wants to meet people, go out, and live life. You need both.
What has been your proudest moment as a dancer and why?
I organized a ballet performance in the small town in France where my father is the mayor. The whole town came! But, more importantly, I got to work with my father to put it on.
What can always make you laugh?
Clichés about the French.