Marseille National School of Ballet
Paris Opera Ballet School
San Francisco Ballet
Joined the Company as a principal dancer in 2013
Paris Opera Ballet
7 for Eight
Don Quixote (Kitri)
The Fifth Season
Handel – A celebration
Nutcracker (Queen of the Snow, Sugar Plum Fairy, and Grand Pas de Deux Ballerina)
On a Theme of Paganini
Prism (pas de trois)
Romeo & Juliet (Juliet)
The Sleeping Beauty (Aurora)
Swan Lake (Odette/Odile)
Divertimento No.15 (Allegro – Turning Woman)
Serenade (Russian Girl)
Theme and Variations
Ibsen’s House (Hedda Gabler)
Grand Pas Classique
Suite en Blanc (Cigarette and pas de trois)
natalia Makarova after marius Petipa
La Bayadère, Act II (1st Solo Shade in “The Kingdom of the Shades”)
Created the in Snowblind (originated role of Mattie Silver)
The Little Mermaid (The Little Mermaid/His Creation)
From Foreign Lands (Italian and Spanish) Seven Sonatas Symphony #9 and Chamber Symphony in Shostakovich Trilogy Souvenir d’un lieu cher
Dances at a Gathering (Yellow and Purple) In the Night (1st pas de deux) Opus 19/The Dreamer
Within the Golden Hour
La Fille mal gardée
L’Anatomie de la Sensation
Don Quixote (Kitri)
- Nominated for an Isadora Duncan Dance Award for Best Individual Performance for The Sleeping Beauty (Aurora), 2018.
- Received the French American Chamber of Commerce Award for French Influence in Art Category, 2018.
- Received an Isadora Duncan Dance Award for Outstanding Achievement in Performance (Ensemble), with Tiit Helimets, for Helgi Tomasson's Giselle during San Francisco Ballet's 2015 Repertory Season.
- Received Danza&Danza’s best foreign dancer award, 2013.
- Awarded the Ballet2000 dance prize, 2007.
- Won a gold medal at the Varna International Ballet Competition, Varna, Bulgaria, 2004.
- Received a Paris Ballet Donation Foundation dance prize, 2004.
- Danced Giselle in Yellowstone Ballet Company’s production of Giselle, Livingston, Montana, 2018.
- Performed the role of Nikiya in La Bayadère with Kremlin Ballet, Kazan, Russia, 2018.
- Danced Giselle with Kremlin Ballet, State Kremlin Palace, Moscow, 2016.
- Performed excerpts from Don Quixote and Nutcracker with Carlo Di Lanno with Paris Opera Ballet, Hanoi, 2016.
- Performed Rudolf Nureyev’s Raymonda and George Balanchine’s Allegro Brillante with Compañía Nacional de Danza, Madrid, 2014.
- Performed pas de deux from Giselle at the International Ballet Gala XX, Theater Dortmund, Dortmund, Germany, 2014.
- Danced Kitri in Don Quixote with Paris Opera Ballet, Tokyo, 2014.
- Danced as a guest artist with the Bolshoi Ballet, Moscow; Mariinsky Ballet, St. Petersburg, Russia.
What's your biggest challenge as a dancer and why?
As a dancer you have to play two roles, athlete and artist. They don't always work well together. The athlete must stay healthy, be rigorous, and stay focused. The artist wants to meet people, go out, and live life. You need both.
What has been your proudest moment as a dancer and why?
I organized a ballet performance in the small town in France where my father is the mayor. The whole town came! But, more importantly, I got to work with my father to put it on.
What can always make you laugh?
Clichés about the French.