Zamuel Ballet School
Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet
San Francisco Ballet School
San Francisco Ballet
Joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in 2009
Left the Company in 2013; returned to the Company as a member of the corp de ballet in 2017
Promoted to soloist in 2019
The Hamburg Ballet
English National Ballet
Photo: Madison Keesler in Balanchine's Divertimento No. 15 // Choreography by George Balanchine © The Balanchine Trust; Photo © Erik Tomasson
Don Quixote (Mercedes, Seguidilla, Gitana Woman, Queen of the Driads, Driads, Bridesmaids, Fandango and Host)
Nutcracker (Housekeeper, Maid, Mrs. Stahlbaum, Party Guests, Ballerina Doll, Queen of the Snow, Snowflakes, Spanish, Arabian, French, and Flowers)
On a Theme of Paganini
Romeo & Juliet (Rosaline)
The Sleeping Beauty (Fairy of Generosity, Fairy of Serenity, Little Lilacs, Garland Dance, Countess, Nymphs, Ladies of the Court, Polonaise, and Pas de Six/Sapphire Fairy and Host)
Diamonds (Finale) (Demis)
Divertimento No. 15 (Allegro – Corps)
The Four Temperaments
A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Divertissement Ensemble)
Scotch Symphony (Corps)
Symphony in C
Theme and Variations
Ibsen’s House (Mrs. Alving in “Ghosts”)
The Collective Agreement (originated)
Etudes (excerpt) (Ladies in Black and Ladies in White)
The Infinite Ocean (Corps)
The Chairman Dances—Quartet for Two (1st section)
Sandpaper Ballet (Ensemble)
The Little Mermaid (Henriette/The Princess, The Sea, Passengers on the Ship, and Wedding Guests)
Guide to Strange Places
Björk Ballet (Principal)
Le Carnaval des Animaux
Fancy Free (Pas de deux and Red Bag Girl)
Opus 19/The Dreamer
Cinderella (Stepsister Edwina, Mother, and Russian Princess)
Dance of Dreams (dir. Benjamin Millepied, 2020) (Principal – Pas de deux)
The Rite of Spring
Flower Festival in Genzano
Romeo and Juliet
in the middle, somewhat elevated
Nutcracker (Sugar Plum Fairy and Grand Pas de Deux)
Daphnis and Chloe
Lady of the Camellias
The Little Mermaid
Le Sacre du printemps
No Man’s Land
Variations on a Theme (originated)
- Received the Prestige Scholarship Award from Pointe magazine.
- Won the gold medal at the U.S. National Youth Ballet Competition.
- Received an Outstanding Artistry Award from Russian Pointe.
- Received a Future Star Award from Dance Spirit.
- Named a top-12 finalist at Youth America Grand Prix in New York City.
- Received a scholarship at the RDA National Festival.
- Nominated as an Emerging Dancer, English National Ballet.
- Nominated for a Princess Grace Award.
- Performed in the BBC documentary, Darcey’s Ballerina Heroines, 2014.
- Performed the role of Jennifer in Chris Mason Johnson’s feature film Test, 2013.
- Performed in Yuri Zhukov’s 3-D dance film, Aloft, 2012.
- Performed in Neumeier’s The Little Mermaid on PBS’ Great Performances (also on DVD), 2011.
- Danced the role of Swanilda in Coppélia with NBA Ballet, Tokyo, Japan.
- Danced Gulnare in “Pas de E’sclave” from Le Corsaire at the Florida Classical Ballet Gala.
- Danced the pas de trois from Swan Lake at the Florida Classical Ballet Gala.
- Performed Messerer's Spring Waters at the Florida Classical Ballet Gala, Miami.
- Danced Caniparoli’s Ibsen’s House Suite at the Stars of Central Pennsylvania Ballet Gala, Philadelphia.
- Danced the lead in Fairy Doll with Stiefel and Stars.
- Danced the Sugar Plum Fairy in Nutcracker with Palmerston Ballet School, Darwin, Australia.