Corps de Ballet
Kimberly Marie Olivier
New York, New York
Studio Maestro (now Manhattan Youth Ballet)
Miami City Ballet School
San Francisco Ballet School
San Francisco Ballet School Trainee Program
San Francisco Ballet
Named an apprentice in 2009
Joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in 2010
Don Quixote (Seguidilla, Gitana Woman, Driads, and Fandango)
The Fifth Season (principal)
Giselle (Peasants and Wilis)
Nutcracker (Party Guests, Snowflakes, Spanish, French, Arabian, and Flowers)
On a Theme of Paganini
Romeo & Juliet (Harlots)
The Sleeping Beauty (Garland Dance, Nymphs, Ladies of the Court, and Polonaise)
Swan Lake (Aristocrats, Peasants, Swan Maidens, Swans, Spanish, and Act 3/4 corps)
Brahms-Schoenberg Quartet (4th movement)
Coppélia (War and Discord soloist and Villagers)
Divertimento No. 15
The Four Temperaments (2nd Theme and Phlegmatic corps)
Stars and Stripes (Finale)
Stravinsky Violin Concerto
Symphony in C
Theme and Variations
Ibsen’s House (Ellida Wangel in “Lady from the Sea”)
The Collective Agreement (originated)
Études (excerpt; Ladies in Black)
Suite en Blanc (Sieste and corps)
Natalia Makarova after Marius Petipa
La Bayadère, Act II (“The Kingdom of the Shades”)
The Little Mermaid (Wedding Guests, The Sea and Passengers on the Ship)
Guide to Strange Places
Raymonda—Act III (Hungarian)
Francesca da Rimini
The Rite of Spring
Symphony #9, Chamber Symphony and Piano Concerto #1 of The Shostakovich Trilogy
Cinderella (Spanish Princess, Summer corps, Courtiers, and Tree Gnomes)
Within the Golden Hour
- Performed Yuri Possokov's Diving Into the Lilacs (Nelson Mandela’s mother and ensemble) with The Singapore Ballet, 2019.
- Danced Nutcracker Grand Pas de Deux at Agape Dance Academy, Scotts Valley, California, 2017.
- Performed with Black Iris Project in Jeremy McQueen's Garden of Dreams, Black Iris (solo), and Madiba (excerpt), The Pocantico Center, Tarrytown, New York, 2017.
- Performed to Arvo Pärt's Spiegel im Spiegel: Solo at Music in May, Santa Cruz, California, 2017.
- Improvised a ballerina role in a Hannibal Buress performance at Comedy Central's Clusterfest, San Francisco, 2017.
- Danced Jeremy McQueen’s Madiba at Ballet Across America, Washington, DC, 2017.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COSTUME? WHY?
Gypsy Queen in Don Quixote because I feel like a fierce gypsy—hair down and lots of jewelry? Come on!
WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR PROUDEST MOMENT AS A DANCER? WHY?
Dancing a principal role in Lambarena because of my personal connection to the ballet's African roots.
WHAT CAN ALWAYS MAKE YOU LAUGH?
People making jokes at the funny things we do as humans.