Corps de Ballet
Santa Clarita, California
Colburn Dance Academy
San Francisco Ballet School
San Francisco Ballet School Trainee Program, 2016–2017
SAN FRANCISCO BALLET
Named an apprentice in 2017
Joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in 2018
Don Quixote (Seguidilla, Driads, Bridesmaids, Gitanos, and Fandango)
Nutcracker (Maid, Party Guests, Snowflakes, French, and Flowers)
Romeo & Juliet (Juliet’s Friends, Citizens of Verona, and Ballroom Ladies)
The Sleeping Beauty (Little Lilacs, Garland Dance, Nymphs, Gold Fairy and Polonaise)
Swan Lake (Aristocrat, Peasant, Swan Corps, Czardas Princess & Corps)
Divertimento No.15 (Allegro – Corps)
A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Titania’s Retinue, Hippolyta’s Hounds, and Courtiers)
Symphony in C
La Sylphide (Reel Couples, Sylphs)
Blake Works I
Etudes (excerpt) (Ladies in Black and Sylphides)
Mrs. Robinson (originated ensemble)
Symphony #9, Chamber Symphony and Piano Concerto #1 in Shostakovich Trilogy
The Seasons (Snowflakes, Roses, Bacchantes)
The Promised Land (originated ensemble) The Cage Cinderella (Ladies in Waiting, Bird Ladies, and Courtiers)
The Promised Land (originated ensemble)
Cinderella (Ladies in Waiting, Bird Ladies, and Courtiers)
- Awarded the Darcey Bussell Bursary to attend the Genée International Ballet Competition in London in September 2015 (the first recipient of the inaugural Darcey Bussell Genée Bursaries to reach the Genée finals).
- Performed in Farewell: Sarah Van Patten, Wooden Dimes, 2022.
- Performed at La Grande Fete Season Gala, Third Movement & Finale from Prism, 2022.
- Performed in Starry Nights at Stanford Live, Serenade, 2021.
- Performed a solo from Robbins’ 2 & 3 Part Inventions with Colburn Dance Academy in Los Angeles, California, in June 2017.
- Danced Thatcher’s Panorama at the SF Ballet School Student Showcase in May 2017.
- Performed a pas de deux from Robbins’ Interplay at Benjamin Millepied’s L.A. Dance Project 2015 Benefit in Los Angeles in December 2015.
- Performed the Summer Fairy variation from Ashton’s Cinderella, an original contemporary piece, and Edmonds’ Forgotten Frontline at the Genée International Ballet Competition at the Sadler’s Wells Theatre in London, U.K., in September 2015.
What do you like to do for fun in San Francisco?
For fun in SF, I love attending the symphony, only blocks away from the opera house and exploring many of the various parks the city has to offer.
If you weren’t a dancer, what would your job be?
A film composer. I currently compose music in my free time and would love to someday score a film.
What are you looking forward to in the 2023 Season?
I’m looking forward to the next @ 90 program and getting the opportunity to work with a variety of choreographers on original pieces.