Corps de Ballet
Santa Clarita, California
Colburn Dance Academy
San Francisco Ballet School Trainee Program
SAN FRANCISCO BALLET
Named an apprentice in 2017
Joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in 2018
Don Quixote (Seguidilla, Driads, Bridesmaids, and Fandango)
Nutcracker (Maid, Party Guests, Snowflakes, French, and Flowers)
The Sleeping Beauty (Little Lilacs, Garland Dance, Nymphs, Gold Fairy and Polonaise)
Divertimento No.15 (Allegro – Corps)
Études (excerpt; Ladies in Black)
Symphony #9, Chamber Symphony and Piano Concerto #1 in Shostakovich Trilogy
- Awarded the Darcey Bussell Bursary to attend the Genée International Ballet Competition (the first recipient to reach the Genée finals), London, 2015.
- Performed a solo from Jerome Robbins’ 2 & 3 Part Inventions with Colburn Dance Academy, Los Angeles, 2017.
- Danced Myles Thatcher’s Panorama at the San Francisco Ballet School Student Showcase, 2017.
- Performed a pas de deux from Jerome Robbins’ Interplay at Benjamin Millepied’s L.A. Dance Project Benefit, Los Angeles, 2015.
- Performed the Summer Fairy variation from Frederick Ashton’s Cinderella, an original contemporary piece, and Charlotte Edmonds' Forgotten Frontline at the Genée International Ballet Competition at the Sadler’s Wells Theatre, London, 2015.